If you are interested in a Silversuisse puppy please contact us via mobile 0408 870 785
We do not have a waiting list nor do we have a questionnaire form.
We like to think that we are approachable to have a conversation one on one via phone, sometimes it is easier to chat rather than type - type on the computer.
ALL PUPPIES SOLD WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- ANKC MAIN registration papers - (Dogs NSW)
- Their first C3 vaccinations and Vet checked
- Regularly wormed
- MDR1 Tested
- DNA Profiled
- D/M Tested
- Free training consultations from Whyteridge & Wootton Kennel for entire dogs lifetime (I am accredited obedience instructor with the ANKC/Dogs NSW)
- Life time breeder support - from Chris & Sue Harris & Heather Scott
OUR PUPPY PACKS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Lead & collar for puppy - DCC Puppy collar
- Diet sheet with information
- Breed information booklet
- Liver treats - for puppy training
- Demonstration on grooming, clipping toenails, and where to tidy up on coat
- Each puppy will have their own Character test conducted at 6 weeks of age
- Results will be given to new owner - test is conducted by an independent & highly qualified person whom we consider the right person to do the testing
Puppies that will be sold on MAIN REGISTER - Dogs NSW
- SHOWING - Conformation
- DOG SPORT - Obedience - Agility - Lure Coursing - Endurance - Herding - Tracking - Service Dog
- BREEDING - Carrying on our lines
If you are wanting a "Service Dog" or "Therapy Dog" or "Assistance Dog"
Please contact us, as we know the demand that each service requires.
Mobile: 0408 870 785
** Added information **
- Show/breed potential - we would discuss at length your needs, to reach a happy solution between the two parties
- All pets will be sold on Limited Registered ANKC papers
Do we send puppies interstate
At this stage YES we do!
There is a number of companies that are equipped to fly puppies / dogs around the country to
there new home. We will do all of the organising via one of these companies.
We will provide free transport from our home to Canberra (our nearest airport) airport.
Freight costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
** We will get a quote BEFORE any decisions are finalized**
If you (BUYER) DO NOT want your puppy to fly, we can / will arrange alternative road transport, BUYER is to bear the costs of road transport.